Welcome to the American College of Surgeons' (ACS) CME Platform!
To initiate the CME process for an educational activity, please
first, and then visit the "My Activities" tab on the navigation bar and click the "Start New Application" button.
The CME Platform is a web-based system designed to navigate through the CME process for both
ACS and PartnerCME Joint Providership Program educational activities.
The ACS provides accreditation for the following educational formats:
- Live meetings
- Live internet courses
- Internet enduring materials
- Regularly Scheduled Series (RSS)
- Manuscript Reviews
"Other" non-traditional learning opportunities (i.e. hybrid-live and enduring content,
social media learning)
In order to receive accreditation through the American College of Surgeons, the following
steps are required for each educational activity:
- CME Activity Form: Submit prior to beginning to plan
your educational activity.
- CME Application: Due at least 90 days prior to your
- Pre-Activity Requirements: Due at least 5 days prior to
- Post-Activity Survey: Distributed to all learners within
two months of your activity.
Final Report: Due 4 months after your activity (for live meetings, live internet courses, RSS),
or on a yearly basis (for internet enduring, journals, enduring, manuscript reviews, "Other" formats)